sometimes, there are days where everything is so right with the world. And not because they are in any way perfect, or that I tried to make them so- but because each moment came together in harmony. through intentional, present-focused living. And I can’t help but feel deeply- fall deeply- into the zen and quiet joy it stirs.
1. Being real about my holistic health: partnering with my doctor, who not only does her job well, but listens to me well. Relief. Change. Hope. Excitement.
2. Cozy days spent with Leo: Netflix, deep chats, green thumbs and lots of laughter
3. Choosing to fully engage in the moments I am most me, and continually realizing how much joy and silliness there is in freedom.
4. Forgetting where my phone is entirely
5. Space in my schedule to do whatever my heart wants to delight in: working out, eating good food, shopping with a friend, meditating and reading a book.
I am learning the art of being wholly me, and it is absolutely wonderful. I’m so thankful for seasons like May and June – where time slows and spring births seeds to life.